Whether you require a simple mono-color or multiple color print, it is possible. Just send in your artwork and call us to discuss which would be best for you.
- Low Cost for High Volume Print.
- High Initial Cost.
- Suitable for Low Quantity Print.
- Vivid Colours.
- The heat press is a machine that imprints logos onto T-shirts by combining high temperatures with a strong pressing function. Heat presses differ widely both in terms of temperature and pressure levels. The Clam Type Press is a traditional style of heat press, which is relatively inexpensive and small, making it suitable for home use. Other types of heat presses include the Swing Press, which offers greater speed and accuracy than the Clam Press; and the Pneumatic Press, which offers more precise levels of heat and pressure control. Pneumatic Presses are usually used by T-shirt printing businesses.
Embroidery prices are based on the number of embroidery stitches you want to use on your garment.
- Quality Image.
- Long Lasting.
- Multi colours at no additional cost.
- Costs more than Printing – Expensive for large logos.
- Embroidery cannot be used where agraduated colour effect is required.
- Difficult to recreate small text legibly.
We have numerous of thread’s colour for you to choosing and the colours can be matched to the Pantone Matching System® to ensure a great match with existing logos.